Help WONDER serve and delight each guest with every sip and every bite. As one of the leaders of Wonder's West Pearl location you will be responsible for ensuring that our customers receive the best service and the finest products in Boulder. From training and inspiring your team, to maintaining the highest standards of food safety, your leadership will help ensure that our products continue to be the best in Colorado.
In addition to helping lead our WONDERful team, you will also be responsible for the retail program within the store. From curating new products, to managing the long standing partnerships we have already formed, your retail skills will be utilized to help us grow this unique aspect our our store.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, ambitious, and engaged.
- Set standard for great customer experiences by providing outstanding service to our customers
- Manage all aspects of our Retail program, including vendor interaction, floor display, inventory management and new product sourcing
- Have the ability to work throughout the entire store, from our kitchen to our coffee station
- Train, coach, and develop employees
- Delegate tasks to team and provide follow-up
- Hold team accountable for their performance; provide coaching and counseling as needed
- Ensure team provides fast, friendly, and accurate service
- Staff and schedule appropriately to control labor costs
- Ensure proper cash handling and deposit procedures are followed
- Other duties as described
- Excellent communication skills to connect effectively with customers and the rest of our team
- Possess a positive attitude and ethics which support our values and culture
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, high-volume, clean, customer-focused shop
- Strong time-management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize
We are looking forward to hearing from you.