Wholesome Elderly On Argo is a 6 bed senior care facility in Sacramento, looking for a full time caregiver to come in 7:00 am - 3:30 pm Monday - Friday.
We are located at 5205 Argo Way Sacramento, Ca 95820.
- Be compassionate, friendly, caring and positive towards our residents
- Give ADL assistance (bathing, dressing, feeding, hygiene etc)
- Manage medications using computer software
- Maintain a clean, positive and welcoming home for residents, staff and guests
- Assist residents in emergencies, including calling 911 when necessary.
- perform housekeeping duties (clean, wash laundry, wash dishes, sweep, mop, etc.)
- Document appropriate information, such as medication administration, care notes, incident reports etc. (training will be provided)
- Prepare and serve meals
- Participate in training.
- Ensure the safety and health of residents.
- Providing and leading resident activities.
We are looking for someone who has experience caring for up to 6 by yourself. Experience managing medications is a plus. We do use computer software for many tasks so knowing how to operate a computer would be good. We will certainly provide training.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Possess DOJ and FBI fingerprint clearances.
- Possess current first aid certification.
- Have completed a health screening and present a negative TB test that is less than six months old or completed within seven days of hire
- Be able to lift 20 lbs. unassisted and push 40 lbs. unassisted as well as bend down to pick up objects from ground.
- Be able to communicate effectively in English (reading, writing and speaking).
- Comply with facility policies and procedures, and with State Licensing guidelines.
Feel free to call Chris if you have any questions. 916-670-2647. Thank you.