- Waterfall Lounge in Omaha, NE is looking for line cooks to join our team. We are located on 10208 So 168th Ave. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, motivated, and a team player whom will be dependable. For our end, we are willing to provide good training, very competitive pay and benefits.
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies for service, ensure that all product is up to safe temperature , and that all foods with
- Chop vegetables, prepare items and proteins to specified and other food preparation
- Cook menu items in collaboration with the rest of the kitchen staff to ensure that the meals go out the window in a timely, clean, and consistent manner.
- Clean up station and take care of any food waste, containers, trash, or dish that needs attention
- Restock inventory, ensure that your station is ready for service at all time.
- Cooking experience or Back of the House experience preferred
- Able to meet all scheduling commitments
- Able to follow a recipe card and read measuments.
- Effective communication skills; asking questions if unsure of anything, utilizing call backs during service.
- Able, through communication, to anticipate needs and movements of others in the kitchen and proactively work to meet those needs and support the cooks on the line.
- Strong attention to detail
We are looking forward to reading your application.