Oakwells Commuter Rail in Minot, ND is looking for one assistant manager to join our 15 person strong team. We are located on 305 Airport Rd Suite 221. Our ideal candidate is attentive, ambitious, reliable and a great team player.
- Train, coach, and develop employees and team leaders
- Delegate tasks to team and provide follow-up
- Hold team accountable for their performance; provide coaching and counseling as needed
- Ensure team provides fast, friendly, and accurate service
- Ensure product quality, restaurant cleanliness, maintenance and security standards are met
- Staff and schedule appropriately to control labor costs
- Ensure proper cash handling and deposit procedures are followed
- Ensure appropriate inventory and ordering systems are in place
- Excellent communication skills to connect effectively with customers and co-workers
- Possess a positive attitude and ethics which support our values and culture
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, high-volume, clean, customer-focused restaurant
- Strong time-management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize
- An airport restaurant can be different than other restaurants due to flight schedules and not typical meal rushes. But that also means we have different open to close hours (not your typical late not restaurant). We open an hour before the first flight leaves and close once the last flight departs, which is usually no later than 9:00pm most nights. But we do have to have flexibility due to delays.
We look forward to hearing from you.