Tots Early Learning Center Llc in Rosedale, MD is looking for one lead teacher to join our strong team. We are located on 8056 Philadelphia Road. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, motivated, and hard-working.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working directly with children at an approved setting including preschoolers, infants and toddlers and school age children in an approved setting (licensed child care center, nursery school, church operated school, recreation and parks program, registered family child care home or similar setting)
- At minimum of 135 clock hours in early child development; 90 clock hours or the equivalent of approved early childhood coursework or hold the Child Development Associate (CDA) or approved by the Maryland State Department of Education as a teacher for Nursery or hold a teaching certificate from the MSDE or another state for Nurser OR Hold an associate or bachelors degree in early child development or any other related field
- Exhibits curriculum planning and strategies
- Credential level 2 or above (optional)
- Construct lesson plans and age appropriate activities
- Assessment and documentation using MSDE approved rating scale
- Host and/or attend parent and teacher conferences
- Demonstrates Critical thinking and leadership skills
- At least 9 clock hours of approved training in communicating with staff, parents and the public, or the successful completion of at least 1 academic college course taken for credit
We are looking forward to hearing from you.