Thyme For Lunch in San Antonio, TX is looking for one manager to join our 8 person strong team. We are expanding to a new location and are looking for the right candidate who is both a leader and an organizer who will help hire new staff, put together training programs & put in place the right processes to help the business mature.
- Train employees and monitor operations to ensure customers expectations are exceeded
- Manage back of the house employees to provide exceptional food quality in a timely and cost effective method
- Schedule, supervise and train front and back of the house
- Manage vendor services to maintain appropriate quantities and quality of product
- Budget and monitor inventory, labor and restaurant costs to improve overall profitability
- Implement health and safety protocols
- Produce and analyze profit and loss reports
- Kitchen experience is a must
- Previous restaurant management experience
- Must have conflict management and problem solving skills
- Strong Computer skills
- Strong leadership skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent + Food Manager Certification
We are looking forward to hearing from you.