Thelma Rose in Loganville, GA is looking for one store manager to join our 4 person strong team. We are located on 1009 Athens Hwy Ste 7.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, punctual, and hard-working.
- Train employees and monitor operations to ensure customers expectations are exceeded
- Staff and schedule appropriately to control labor costs
- Resolve conflicts that may arise from customers or employees in a professional manner
- Ensure appropriate inventory and ordering systems are in place
- Able to do minor furniture repair and stains
- Able to rearrange and stage store for attraction
- Computer savvy
- Great organization skills
- Organize back room
- Inventory merchandise
- Proven experience as a store manager
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time-management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.