The Pizza Press in Chapel Hill is looking for all staff positions!
The Pizza Press is a fast-casual dining experience where you can "Publish Your Own" pizza while enjoying an array of craft beers. We are looking for candidates who are positive, energetic, people-savvy and want to have fun at their job! Above all, we’re looking for the best people we can train and develop the skills for success.
- Prepare all served food, interact with customers, and maintain a positive attitude.
- Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items and portions
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Maintain a spotless store and follow all health, safety and sanitation guidelines
- Proper cash handling, positive guest interaction, basic troubleshooting skills.
- Shift Lead responsibilities include opening, closing, and small admin duties.
- Being responsible, trustworthy and accountable for ones actions is a must!
- Ability to work in a standard restaurant environment (standing for long periods at a time, lifting 30 lbs+, etc.)
What you bring to the table:
- Passion for excellence and hospitality
- Keep environment upbeat, positive and friendly.
- Craft beer knowledge or experience in cooking and customer service is a plus!
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
What we provide for you:
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- A fun working environment, where you can grow and thrive!
- Company training for excellence, growth and career opportunities
- Flexible hours - Morning, Evening, and Late night Shifts available
- Dining and Shift Perks
- We're a locally owned operator looking for the best people to help us grow our business! If you're looking opportunities and develop with a company - We'd love to hear from you!
- E-mail your resume and stop by Mondays-Fridays from 2-7 pm to fill out an application!