The Little Gym Of Frederick in Frederick, MD is looking for one birthday party, special events and community outreach coordinator to join our 15 strong team. We are located on 5805 Buckeystown Pike.
Our ideal candidate is warm, happy, energetic, loves kids, and is capable of inspiring others to achieve!
Life’s too short to not work someplace awesome! If you have tons of energy, love kids and are looking for a way to give back to your community, you may be the person we are looking for! Our Preschool Wonderkids Club teacher is ultimately responsible for preparing and implementing our award winning preschool enrichment curriculum. We offer classes either three mornings or two afternoons each week, with several additional class opportunities.
What we expect from you…
- Teach amazing preschool classes, camps and PSN's based on our proven curriculum and teaching method (don’t worry, we’ll teach you how)! Most of our preschool teachers also teach parent/child classes.
- Provide outstanding customer service and membership experience. We treat our members like family here, and we have built a supportive community environment that we are super proud of.
- Party like a Rockstar…errr HOST a party like a Rockstar and hang late night with awesome kids while their parents get some much needed ‘adult time’.
- Contribute to the clean and healthy environment we promise and deliver to our members each and every day.
You’d fit in here if…
- You’re totally open to being a goofball and love giving high 5’s. (A background in child development is essential, while experience in physical education and/or dance, karate, or CHEER/GYMNASTICS can be helpful as well)
- You live to serve! Making others feel good makes you feel good.
- Kids really like you, and their parents really like you too.
- You have the ability to successfully study, plan for, interpret, and execute a lesson plan in a fun and creative way!
- You were voted most likely to be in a good mood by your high school class mates.
- You love to have fun but you know when to buckle down and get things done.
- You are a team player, and want to work in a place where we love each other like family.
You may think we’re awesome because…
- Kids walk out of our programs more confident than when they walked in every single day.
- You’ll get your steps in and close your activity rings while you work because you’ll be moving all day
- We take our fun pretty seriously but also take the role we play in our community and with each child we meet seriously. The relationships you’ll build here will last a lifetime.
- You could get paid to fold t-shirts or you could get paid to act like a dinosaur. The choice is yours.
- This may not be your career but we are sure going to train you like it is, and with more than 400 locations worldwide, no matter where your life, studies, or journeys take you, chances are there will be a The Little Gym nearby that would love to support those adventures and have you as a part of their awesome team!
But seriously read the fine print…
With more than 400 locations across the globe, The Little Gym is the world’s premier enrichment and physical development center for kids birth through 12 years. For nearly four decades, The Little Gym has helped millions of kids experience the thrill of achievement, develop new skills, and find new confidence through a variety of gymnastics-based programs. Parent/Child, Pre-K and Grade School classes are all taught in a clean, fun, safe and nurturing environment, which encourages children to develop at their own pace.
As a part of The Little Gym team, you will be part of a family dedicated to the growth and development of children all over the globe. If this sounds like the job you’ve been dreaming about, what are you waiting for? We’ve been waiting for you!
Click here to apply
Job Type: Part-time
What we expect from you…
- Self motivated effort and the ability to ask for help when its needed, not when its too late.
- Teach amazing classes, camps, special programs, PSN's, & more - based on our proven curriculum and teaching method (don’t worry, we’ll teach you how!)
- Lead awesome adventures, filled with imagination, friendship building fun, and awesome experiences, during our camps, PSN (babysitting nights), and other special classes and events!
- Provide outstanding customer service and membership experience.
- Party like a Rockstar…errr HOST a party like a Rockstar and hang late night with awesome kids while their parents get some much needed ‘adult time’. We all take turns with the babysitting nights.
- All of our team members do our part, from the part time camp counselor, to the directors and owner, to ensure that we provide a clean and healthy environment for our families, every minute of every day.
- Experience in child development and/or preschool/pre-k education. Yalso have to be dedicated to being there for your kids for the whole year. Our kids need and flourish with stability, consistency, and support.
- Whether you have years of gymnastics, cheer or sports experience, or just an amazing willingness to learn and teach others, we probably have an awesome place for you as long as the following describes you:
- You're outgoing, can command an audience, and love to use your imagination;
- you love kids;
- you are motivate to motivate others to success;
- you're a team player;
- you love kids... no really... YOU MUST LOVE WORKING WITH KIDS!
We are looking forward to hearing from you..