The Dog House in Bloomington, IN is looking for three receptionist to join our 20 person strong team. We are located on 1999 S Yost Ave. Our ideal candidate is attentive, punctual, and reliable. Please do not click if you do not love dogs. Standard shifts are 7am-1pm / 3pm-7pm (M-Fr)- 9am-1pm / 3pm-5pm (Sa and Sun).
- Must understand dog behavior
- Must understand quality customer service
- Must be Honest and friendly
- Must be a motivated self starter
- Must be PUNCTUAL and reliable
- Must love dogs
- Able to greet and welcome guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Answer and screen phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings as needed
- Maintaining office cleanliness and organization of resources
- The position requires 2 weeks of hands on dog supervision prior to receptionist training.
- This is not a healthy environment for those who cant handle high energy situations
- Proven experience as an outstanding receptionist
- Knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing documents
- Excellent customer service skills and courteous phone manner
- Time-management and organizational skills
- Must love dogs paycheck chasers need not apply
We are looking forward to reading your application.