A local Winston Salem Craft Beer Shop is looking for an Assistant Manager to join our team. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with great customer service who is motivated, reliable, and able to multi-task. Special skills with event planning and management experience is preferred. A working knowledge of Craft Beer is required. This is an excellent entry-level Craft Beer management position with room for growth for those interested in advancing their career in this industry.
- Exemplary customer service.
- Properly pour craft beer in flights, glassware and growlers.
- Efficiently and safely hand wash glassware and growlers.
- Answer customer questions about craft beer, cider, mead and soda.
- Ensure that all Standard Operating Procedures laid out by management are followed.
- Ensure all tasks are completed to a high standard.
- Managing Team members day to day.
- Some event planning.
- Some beverage ordering.
- Some scheduling.
- Any other duties as required.
- Train, coach, and develop employees and team leaders
- Delegate tasks to team and provide follow-up
- Hold team accountable for their performance; provide coaching and counseling as needed
- Ensure team provides fast, friendly, and accurate service
- Ensure product quality, cleanliness, maintenance and security standards are met
- Ensure proper cash handling and deposit procedures are followed
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong time-management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize
- Management experience is a plus.
- Cicerone and ServSafe certifications are an advantage.
- Craft Beer knowledge is essential.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Experience with Draft Systems preferred.
- Ability to follow direction and to efficiently delegate to staff.
- Work Efficiently.
- Possess a positive attitude and ethics which support our values and culture
- Help multiple customers at the same time.
- Available on weekends and weekdays as needed.
We are a small family run business and everyone needs to pull their own weight and we expect all our management to never ask a staff member to do something they are not willing to do themselves. If this sounds like you then we are looking forward to reading your resume!