Take Ur Seat Server Job Description
Our family oriented restaurant is seeking a friendly Server to welcome guests and deliver exceptional service. We want a Server who can live out our company’s motto of “Together is a beautiful place to be” for our Guests and our Team.
As a Server, you will be responsible for greeting Guests, taking Guests orders, and completing transactions on the cash register. All team members must also adhere to all safety policies and health regulations.
Ideal Team Members are teachable and dedicated to providing excellent service to our Guests. We’re always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Salary and Compensation
Team members typically start out at $11 an hour. The average pay for a team member ranges up to $13.00 an hour. Pay rates for these workers may increase over time.
Additional Take Ur Seat perks may include restaurant discounts. All team members may take advantage of flexible scheduling, paid training, a positive work environment, and Sundays off.
Restaurant Server Responsibilities
- Preparing restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order
- Attending to guests upon entrance to the restaurant
- Take/serve orders and answer questions or make recommendations for other products
- Have extensive knowledge of the current menu
- Work in a team to dial in and serve a selection of delicious coffees in a variety of different brewing methods including but not limited to: espresso, pour over, and cold brew
- Keep entire work area neat and clean including bussing tables, wiping tables and chairs, sweeping/cleaning floors and bathroom
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen staff
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
- Issue bills and accept payment
- All other duties as assigned
We’re looking for someone who is/has
- Friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- Loves to help and serve others (both guests and team members)
- Ready to learn
- Flexible hours
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Hands-on experience in cashier duties
- Excellent people skills
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
- High school diploma; food safety training will be considered a plus;
- Food Handlers Card OLCC Certification
- Good telephone speaking and listening ability
- Being a team player is essential