Swing Zone Golf is seeking a customer service-oriented, experienced, and organized manager to join our team. The manager will help promote and grow the business, hire and train staff, handle daily on-site operations and ensure that all customers receive an excellent customer experience at Swing Zone Golf. The manager will also need to be part of the front line service team and part of the compensation will be in the form of gratuity.
Apply online at swingzonegolf.com/jobs
- Maintain inventory and supplies for the bar and kitchen
- Create effective schedules and quickly resolving conflicts
- Recruit, train and motivate staff
- Setting and enforcing quality and safety controls
- Planning and taking part in promotional events.
Excellent communication skills to connect effectively with customers and co-workers
- Possess a positive attitude and ethics which support our values and culture
- Ability to work independently, as well as lead, manage, and motivate a team
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and stay cool under pressure
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service
- Physically able to stand and move during the length of shift; able to bend and kneel through shift; able to carry 25 or more pounds of supplies
- High school degree or equivalent; or relevant work experience