Swing Zone Golf, Indoor Golf Center & Sports Bar, in Spring, TX is looking for a customer service-oriented, experienced, and organized assistant manager to join our team. The assistant manager will help promote and grow the business, hire and train staff, handle daily on-site operations and ensure that all customers receive an excellent customer experience at Swing Zone Golf.
Apply online at https://swingzonegolf.com/jobs/
- Maintain inventory and supplies for the bar and kitchen
- Ensure all golf equipment is properly working
- Create effective schedules and quickly resolving conflicts
- Recruit, train and motivate staff
- Ensure proper cash handling and deposit procedures are followed
- Hold team accountable for their performance; provide coaching and counseling as needed
- Setting and enforcing quality and safety controls
- Ensuring licenses are updated and in line with current legislation.
- Planning and taking part in promotional events.
Excellent communication skills to connect effectively with customers and co-workers
- Possess a positive attitude and ethics which support our values and culture
- Ability to work independently, as well as lead, manage, and motivate a team
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and stay cool under pressure
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service
- Physically able to stand and move during the length of shift; able to bend and kneel through shift; able to carry 25 or more pounds of supplies
- High school degree or equivalent; or relevant work experience
- Willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays