NOTE: This is a tipped position. You will be receiving $5.44/hr plus tip.
Sus Hi Eatstation is looking for Ninjas to work at our Chickasaw location!
As an entry-level Ninja you will be engaging our guests, preparing their food, and giving them the best customer service with a team of fellow Ninjas. Ninjas have a firm understanding of our menu in order to help our guests get the best food they can get. Not only do Ninjas serve our guests by serving food, but you’ll also cashier our guests out, leaving them on a good note with, "Enjoy your meal, ninja!” Ninjas are responsible for greeting and serving guests, preparing food, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards, and handling or processing light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position. Additional responsibilities will include:
- While greeting guests and preparing their order, always exhibiting a cheerful and helpful manner
- Demonstrating a complete understanding of menu items and order process and explaining them to guests accurately.
- Understanding and using Point of Sales system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collecting payment from guests and making change.
- Performing Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money during the shift.
- Preparing food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
- Checking products in prep table area and restocking items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understanding and adhering to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
- Cleaning and maintaining all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image.
- Understanding and adhering to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the Sus Hi Eatstation® Operations Manual.
- Maintaining a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Sus Hi Eatstation® Operations Manual.
Creating the perfect sushi experience and having fun doing it is the first step to building your career at Sus Hi Eatstation. Sharpen your customer-service and teamwork skills, learn to make great food and get ready to grow. We can offer part-time or full-time schedules depending on the individual and the needs of the restaurant. We promote most of our managers from within and are looking for the next generation of ninja leaders!
- Some high school or equivalent required.
- MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
- No previous experience required.
- Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sales system/cash register.
- Ability to bend, stand, and walk the entire workday.
- Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.