STEM Builders Learning Center Inc in Plymouth, MN is one of the only companies that is offering wide variety of STEM courses to Elementary and Middle school students. As we are growing very fast, we are looking for one more assistant manager to join our 12+ person strong team. STEM Builders is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities are challenged. STEM Builders has been helping students (Ages 6-15) succeed in school by enriching their STEM skills.
- Assist in day to day operations of the learning center
- Ensure team provides fast, friendly, and accurate service
- Ensure product quality, center cleanliness, maintenance and security standards are met
- Ensure appropriate inventory and ordering systems are in place
- Learn how we run our MATH program and do time to time student assessments and maintain students assessment reports
- Excellent communication skills to connect effectively with customers and co-workers
- Possess a positive attitude and ethics which support our values and culture
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, high-volume, clean, customer-focused institute
- Strong time-management, computer skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize
- Experience in a prior position working with children in and education setting is a plus.
- Mon, Tue, Wed & Friday - 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- Saturday - 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Plymouth, Minnesota - 55447
- Stembuildersmn@gmail.com; Contactus@stembuilders.com
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.