Southern Cadence Cuisine, LLC in Houston, TX is looking for one chef who's primary focus is SCC Kids to join our 6 person strong team. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, punctual, realiable and engaged.
- Train and develop chefs to company standards
- Create new dishes and menus in accordance with business needs
- Anticipate ingredient needs and arrange re-stock accordingly
- Ensure a productive kitchen flow that upholds business standards
- Create menus for SCC kids in a timely manner
- Purchase fresh ingredients
- Manage food costs
- Execute menu items
- Maintain food quality based on company standards.
- Maintain retention of end users (children).
- Manage time and productivity of prep assistants.
Qualifications below but not limited to:
- Experience working as a sous chef or chef
- Must have strong time management skills.
- High familiarity with kitchen equipment, processes, and health and safety guidelines
- Able to delegate tasks effectively and assist when needed
- Familiarity with permitting and procedures of culinary industry.
- Operate as chef for Southern Cadence Cuisine business as needed.
- Adaptable to high traffic and kitchen volume
- Must have reliable mode of transportation
- Must have or working towards Serv Safe Kitchen Manager certification.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.