So Love Autistic Center in Drexel Hill, PA is looking for Lead Instructional Aides to join our team. Our ideal candidate is attentive, motivated, has a collaborative work ethic, easily multi-tasks and demonstrates high-efficiency when working independently.
- Interact with students in nurturing and respectful way using Positive Behavioral Supports
- Understand and interpret a student's communicative intent and respond to it by intervening based on the child’s communication
- Ability to work independently and directly with Clinical Supervisors
- Engage and maintain a shared positive experience with students during structured free play
- Maintain effectiveness in response to various situational demands
- Set-up and clean-up including meals, sensory and art materials
- Prepare, implement and differentiate instruction using educational curriculum
- Prepare sensory and visual support activities in collaboration Clinical Supervisors
- Facilitate educational and therapeutic goals under supervision of Clinical Instructors
- Other duties as assigned by supervisors or Executive Director
- A minimum Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education/ Special Education preferred
- Previous experience working with developmental disabilities and autism early learners required
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in early intervention and early childhood education
- Commitment to ongoing clinical training and best practices in early intervention service delivery
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.