Slapfish in Tustin, CA is looking for line cooks to join our amazing team. Our ideal candidate is a hard worker, self-driven, punctual, and reliable. This is fast paced work environment and we are looking for people who want to grow and succeed in the kitchen!
- Open/close restaurant following checklists
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies and product
- Chop vegetables, prepare sauces and other food preparation.
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Clean up stations and properly label any leftover product/food
- Stock inventory and keep restaurant clean at all times following cleaning lists
- Take orders from Customers on POS
- Multi-task with BOH and FOH responsibility.
- Cooking experience or Back of the House experience
- Able to meet all scheduling commitments and show up for shifts on time, must be able to work weekends
- Able to anticipate needs of others in the kitchen and proactively work to meet those needs, working as a team is key here
- Ability to move with a sense of urgency; this is a fast casual restaurant and our team members are constantly working, quickly and efficiently, from one task to the next
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer Service experience
- Team Player
- Communication skills and Personality is KEY
Please respond with a copy of your resume/recent work experience, as well as a list of work references. We are looking forward to reading your application. Thanks!