Sheeley's Car Wash & Laundromat in Walden, NY is looking for a car wash attendant to join our great team. We are located on 23 Grant St. This is a great opportunity to earn good pay plus tips. Most of our clients are long time members who appreciate and reward good customer service.
Shift positions available: 4pm-8pm weekdays (flexible) but weekends are a must.
Our ideal candidate is self-driven, team player, responsible, punctual, and hard-working.
- Welcomes clients by greeting them and offering them assistance.
- Guiding vehicle/clients into the automatic tunnel
- Advises clients by providing information on products.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash or credit cards.
- Use best judgment to solve any client concerns
- Maintains scheduling commitments
- Checking/Preparing cars before and after they enter the wash
- Basic outdoor property maintenance (empty trash, sweep,clean)
- Helping clients use automated kiosks
- Helping clients with any questions in the laundromat
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Excellent verbal skills and customer service
- Sales skills desired
- Carwash experience desired
- Spanish speaker desired
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.