We are a family-owned, fast-paced coffee & tea shop in Downtown Punta Gorda that consistently strives to deliver the highest quality coffee, tea, atmosphere and customer service possible.
We seek to bring into our family: A friendly, hard-working Barista
BARISTA EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!!!!!!!!
Our Baristas should demonstrate the following skills:
- Handle coffee grinding and brewing equipment by following set recipes and standards
- Prepare & sell coffee & tea drinks by following shop recipes and preparation techniques
- Proficiency in creating special coffee drinks such as lattes, mochas, and cappuccinos
- Quickly learn & convey thorough coffee & tea knowledge to our patrons when necessary
- Provide first-class customer service in a polite, friendly, authentic & informative manner
- Enthusiastically care for all aspects of shop floor such as restocking & fronting merchandise
- Have an engaging presence, actively communicating with staff and patrons verbally & written
- Keep store-room clean at all times (i.e. floor, counters, shelves, windows, & walls)
- Master our POS System & Register as well as Opening & Closing procedures
- Adhere to Shop Rules with high level of attention to detail that showcases pride in your work
- Can lift & move up to 50 lbs. and work 8 hours on their feet
- Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies such as pastries for coffee bar
- Determined commitment to learn every aspect of the business from the ground up
- And most important – An interest & PASSION for Coffee & Tea!!!
- Must be willing to sign confidentiality and non-compete clause if hired.
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- Competitive Hourly Rate based on Work Experience Plus Tips
- Career Advancement Opportunities in a fun & challenging field
- Employment Assignments that may extend beyond tourist season
- We prefer to promote from WITHIN!!!
- Company discount within our 3 Companies.
- Flexible Hours-We are closed on Sundays and Major Holidays