Pokeatery in Austin, TX is looking for one kitchen prep/crew to join our 15 person strong team. We are located on 1201 Barbara Jordan Blvd, Suite 1410. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, punctual, motivated, and reliable.
- The Job of Kitchen/crew has been designed as a hybrid role. This benefits the individual with more shift hrs than one would normally receive if they were just to one role. It also benefits the restaurant as it provides more options for scheduling and back support if needed.
- The Role will be around 32-36 hrs a week and will comprise of light kitchen prep and maintenance ( slicing dicing vegetables, panning out food, washing up etc).
- The position will require a fair share of the schedule of:
- SAT - TUE 7AM - 3PM (4 days a week)
- Must be reliable and punctual - no time wasters or "here today gone tomorrow" guys.
- Must have smart phone and be able to download company scheduling and productivity Aps
- Both kitchen and crew duties can be taught. Good work ethic and attitude cannot - you must have this.
- Great team player, ability to be flexible and work to the business needs and be a great team player makes this candidate a top choice.
- Ability to drive and own your own vehicle is a bonus and may open the door to other opportunities.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.