HOURLY TEAM MEMBER
A POSITION WITH A PURPOSE:
This position supports the restaurant in maintaining our exceptional standards in all areas of operations while positively impacting the lives of the restaurant’s team and every guest that walks through the door. We are a diverse community with an aligned passion to leave a lasting joyful, impact on every life we encounter.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone that believes in owning every moment of the day by being enthusiastically present, maintaining a sense of urgency during each shift.
- Ambitious, self-developers that seek to understand the “why” as well as the “how” of all tasks assigned to them to drive the restaurant location’s results.
- We want people that know how to engage with our guests and motivate other team members while maintaining accountability for their shift.
- Someone that has a passion for excellent food preparation; we have redefined the pizza experience by blending the art of Neapolitan tradition in our sauces and dough, while addressing guests’ demand for fresh and fast!
- People with attention to detail that work it like they own it to ensure products are prepared right the first time!
- Crafts all products and prep recipes according to PIZZAFIRE recipes.
- Assist in the profitability of the restaurant by following all cash control/handling procedures.
- Consistently maintains a clean, safe and sanitary restaurant environment for guests and team by adhering to PIZZAFIRE standards.
- Understands results matter and works to prevent product loss or waste.
- Follows our special recipes for fresh and fast by using FIFO (first in / first out) in product rotation
- Enthusiastically greets and interacts with PIZZAFIRE guests; proudly offering suggestions to ensure they have a memorable dining experience
- Follows up on the details to ensure guest requests are created artfully and accurately
- Understands results matter, constructively uses the time during a shift for the good of the team and the restaurant.
- Works to make each other look good by assisting all others on the team, management and guests.
- Helps to create and maintain an environment of joy for our guests and each other.
- Flexible availability; can work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Exemplifies brand standard, including personal hygiene and appearance.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Minimum age of 16 years.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Basic math skills.
- Willing to take direction.
- Enjoys guest service.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
PIZZAFIRE is a Fast-Casual Pizza restaurant company, headquartered in Medina, OH. PIZZAFIRE has developed a concept where guests watch as chefs create their pizza to their exact specifications. PIZZAFIRE offers six different sauces, five different cheeses, and 40 different toppings. The brand’s strategy is to open 8-12 corporate and franchised stores in every market of entry.