Pho Lang Thang in Cincinnati, OH is looking for one server/waitress/waiter to join our team. We are located on 1828 Race St. Our ideal candidate is attentive, motivated, and reliable.
- Each bartender’s primary objective is to show our guests a friendly, responsive, marvelous time and maintain dining ambiance so they will want to return
- Serves patrons by providing information to help food and beverage selections; presenting ordered choices and answering food preparation questions to identifying patrons special dietary needs and requests then transmits orders to kitchen
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies.
- Keeps kitchen staff informed by noting timing of meal progression and delivering food to tables within proper times
- Keeping a good work environment with a positive attitude, and helping fellow staff members when needed
- Maintain server station inventories and supplies to ensure food and beverage quality and costs to meet company's expectations
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience as a server, waitress, or waiter a plus
WORKING CONDITIONS & EXPECTATIONS:
- Act in a professional manner that represents the restaurant, partners and staff well
- Respectful to all guests that have chosen to dine in our restaurants
- Demonstrate teamwork in all areas of the restaurant
- Work with a positive attitude in all types of situations
- Follow safety and sanitation rules and laws at all times
- Must be able to lift pots, pans, etc., up to 50 pounds
We are looking forward to reading your application.