Pho Lang Thang located in OTR is looking to fill full-time and part-time LINE COOK position. The ideal candidate is eager to learn and grow with our team. Pay competitive and based on experience.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assumes responsibility for quality of products served.
- Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and proper plate presentation
- Preps, stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
- Follow inventory controls, company rules, restaurant cleanliness and safety standards are being met to ensure the safety of our guest.
- Keep a good work environment with a positive attitude and help fellow team members as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the manager-on-duty.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with coworkers and management
- Knowledge of a second language a plus
- Experience a plus but not required.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, clean, customer-focused restaurant
WORKING CONDITIONS & EXPECTATIONS:
- Act in a professional manner that represents the restaurant, partners and staff well
- Respectful to all guests that have chosen to dine in our restaurants
- Demonstrate teamwork in all areas of the restaurant
- Work with a positive attitude in all types of situations
- Follow safety and sanitation rules and laws at all times
- Must be able to lift pots, pans, etc., up to 50 pounds
Please reply with your resume attached and include an introduction telling us more about you. We look forward to welcoming you as part of our team.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.