Paws 'n Play Inc in Brandywine, MD is looking for one maintenance/caretaker/jack of all trades person to join our 13 person strong team. We are located on 8111 Cedarville Rd. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, motivated, and engaged.
- Maintain business cleanliness and appearance
- Ensure safety regulations are met
- Coordinate and facilitate maintenance and repairs
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Must have own transportation
- We are open from 5:30 to 7 pm. Those are not your hours, but somewhere in between. It is preferable that you are able to work on a Saturday and half a day on Sunday. During the week the hours can certainly vary depending on your schedule.
- Experience working in maintenance
- Capable of learning new skills quickly
- Knowledge of plumbing and electrical systems is nice but not necessary
- Able to use hand and mechanical tools to ensure safety and completion of tasks
- Are you able to do the basic "chores" that come your way? This is not a full time position year round. It's part-time and you can almost pick the hours. I just need someone that can do the extra things that I am too old to accomplish these days.
- Carpentry, painting, and a strong back will definitely help. How about gardening? There is always something to do around here.
- This is a part time position and just needs someone to be a "house hubby" for our dog business.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.