Park + Cherry by Chef Phillip Dewayne is currently seeking experienced Banquet and Restaurant Staff for our Memphis, TN location. We are a high-end, mid-volume catering company, and restaurant with multiple events throughout the week and weekends.
Banquet Server Responsibilities:
- Ensure exemplary guest service through all forms of banquet service, carving stations, bar-tending, running food during events, buffets, plated, replenishing product and supplies in compliance with event standards.
- Ensure that events are properly equipped and executed by transporting, pulling, setting up and breaking down, as well as returning equipment to designated storages in compliance with event standards and instructions.
- Clean, organize and restock equipment/product returning from catering events.
- Understand safety responsibilities as well as environmental laws by following established procedures, policies, training and involvement activities.
- Perform other duties that could be assigned.
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends
- EXCELLENT PAY
- Uniform required.
Banquet Server Qualifications:
- Banquet and food service experience is preferred--but not required.
Banquet Server Benefits:
- Can be flexible with school or work hours. Weekend hours and weekday night hours available.
Punctuality and reliability is extremely important. Please indicate if you have any relevant experience. Experienced candidates may be considered for Maitre D' and Captain positions. .
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time