Pacific High School in San Bernardino, CA is looking for more college interns to join our team. We are located on 1020 Pacific St. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, motivated, and engaged.
- Finding innovative solutions to every day problems in the classroom and school wide.
- Working with faculty, staff, and community organizations to increase student engagement in school activities.
- Managing a caseload of 20-25 students and track academic progress while providing support to improve grades.
- Meeting with your caseload weekly.
- Developing a positive rapport with your students and their family.
- Paid Internship
- Up to 20 hours a week
- Flexible Hours
- Work directly with staff (including, but not limited too): Counselors, ASB Director, Department Heads, Athletic Director, and Program Facilitator.
- Make a significant difference in a student's life
- Full-Time college student
- Experience working with High School Students a plus
Please upload a resume.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Applicants will only be accepted is an application is submitted.