Bandon Brewing Company is looking to add a talented Beertender to the team! We are located in the heart of Bandon at the entrance to Old Town. We look forward to a vibrant summer with our community and are looking to add some motivated and experienced people to our family!
Some experience would be helpful but we are willing to train the right people!
- Pour beer and have up-to-date knowledge about house-brewed beers
- Prepare cocktails
- Use a cash register/POS to process food and beverage orders
- Open and close a cash drawer and prepare a nightly deposit as needed
- Assess customers needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Run Food for the kitchen as needed
- Answer the phone and process Take Out orders
- Ensure that all alcohol consumers are of legal drinking age
- Keep a clean and stocked bar area
- Stay guest-focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Cleaning the restrooms
- Busing tables and keeping a constantly clean restaurant during your shift
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to multitask and maintain a high level of organization
- Ability to keep calm and work efficiently during busy times
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able and willing to change a keg
- OLCC Certified
- Food Handler's Card
- Be on time for every shift
- Familiarize yourself with all house beers and menu items
- Ability to take direction from management and being receptive to feedback
- Craft Beer knowledge is a huge plus!
If you think you'd be a great fit for the Bandon Brewing team please send us an application!