Old City Hall in Bay City, MI is looking for one bartender to join our strong team. We are located on 814 Saginaw Street. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, punctual, and hard-working.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve food and drinks
- Assess customers needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customer's identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Proven working experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- 1 year experience
We are looking forward to reading your application.