Nigh-time Donuts in Tooele, UT is looking for one bakery clerk to join our 13 person strong team. We are located on 299 N Main St. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, motivated, and hard-working. This position is part-time to work on SATURDAYS ONLY between the hours of 4 am & 3 pm.
We are looking to immediately fill this position.
- Assist customers with sales and orders.
- Processing payments by totaling purchases; processing business checks, cash, gift cards, and credit cards.
- Quickly and courteously answering customer inquiries and resolve all customer problems and complaints.
- Stock and organize supplies and controlled inventory on a regular basis.
- Follow health and safety guidelines by maintaining a clean work environment.
- Prepare bakery and specialty products such as bagels, cookies, and cream cheese.
- Correctly and safely operate all kitchen equipment with heightened focus and awareness.
- Work in a standing position for hours and able to lift 50-pound flour bags.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Display a positive and friendly attitude towards customers and fellow team members.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment without getting frustrated.
- Able to multitask and seamlessly switch tasks.
- Free donut or bagel & fountain soda/drip coffee when an employee is on shift.
- Opportunities to train for other positions.
- 1 week paid vacation after 1 year of employment.
- 20% discount on all products.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.