Morning Lavender is a women's boutique that curates a collection of feminine clothing and accessories for women all around the world through our online store and retail locations. Morning Lavender in Tustin, CA is looking for a dedicated Graphic Designer to join fashion team! To learn more about our Company, visit www.morninglavender.com.
The Graphic Designer supports the Company by creating marketing and editorial content. They focus on producing and designing work in line with the brand guidelines and personality.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide graphic design support for the Company in line with brand
- Maintain appearance of e-commerce website with layouts, graphics, banners and product images
- Manages multiple priorities under deadlines, independently and within a team
- Image design that supports both online and retail locations
- Designing, coding, and sending e-mails from various platforms.
- Design marketing printed collateral
- Design content for social channels
- Retouch photos products pictures for all website merchandise
- Attends and participates analytic and content meetings
- Trend and creative research
- Use tools and resources the company provides to create all designs
- Any other duties that fall under the design creative aspect to support the brand
- BA and or BS in graphic design or related field
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must be local to Orange County, CA
- 2+ year experience in graphic design
- Experience with Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
- Knowledge of basic computer skills including but not limited to Google Docs, Google sheets, Gmail, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, etc.
- Communicates well and effectively
- Must be extremely well organized and be a strong problem solver
- Self-motivated with good initiative
- A person with the ability to prioritize and multitask, & work well under pressure & deadlines
- Adept with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask, work well under pressure and adhere to deadlines; should be a fast learner, organized and detail-oriented.
- Punctual, reliable, positive, resourceful and honest
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in written format with varying levels within & outside of the company (e.g., clients, affiliated organization, and the media)
**Please do not call our locations to check on the status of your application. Our hiring department will be reaching out to you. Thank you