MNG 2005 Inc. in Saint Louis, MO is looking for one to two packaging production associates to join our growing team. This is a Monday-Friday shift and hours are 1:50pm-10pm. Our ideal candidate is extremely punctual, has a positive attitude, gets along well with others and has reliable transportation. We also need this candidate to have great organizational skills, be good with mathematics and measurements, and be comfortable standing for extended periods of time, bending, stooping, and occasionally lifting upto 60lbs.
REQUIRED - 2 valid forms of ID, background check and professional references.
- Package products by performing routine hand weighing processes for stock and custom orders.
- Operate packaging equipment such as sealers, counters, and other industry specific machines.
- Apply stickers and labels to product by hand appropriately with strict attention to detail.
- Maintain equipment, clean work areas, restock supplies, and prepare material for waste disposal.
- Communicate the status of the operations to coworkers and bring deviations to the attention of the supervisor.
- Take necessary action to resolve any unsafe conditions.
- Organize production facility to ensure all inventory is accounted for.
- Work within a team setting to ensure production efficiencies and speed.
- Work with small and large machinery to assemble and then package product for retail sale.
- We work Monday - Friday only, includes 30 minute paid lunch break.
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits offered after 90 days of employment. Other optional benefits also available during enrollment.
- Ability to lift upto 60 lbs of packaging materials and finished goods.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Mechanically inclined and good with working with hands.
- Well versed in basic mathematical functions and measurements.
- Ability to work well with others and assist our team as it builds and grows,
- Experience with Apple products for clocking in/out purposes.
- Extremely punctual with excellent attendance.
This position is full-time and located in the St Louis area.
Please attach an up to date resume and cover letter to be considered for employment! We are looking forward to receiving your application and cover letter. Thank you.