Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to make a difference in your community? YOU’RE A ROCKSTAR. WE WANT YOU!
Mercurys Coffee Co. has been providing Outrageously Good Coffee and customer experiences to the Pacific Northwest since 1998, at seven Eastside locations.
At Mercurys Coffee Co. our Mission is To Embrace People, Foster Relationships, and Spread Love – One Greeting, Connection, and Relationship at a Time.
- We want you to grow and flourish in everything that you do while maintaining Mercurys’ trademark quality standards and outstanding customer service to every customer.
- Know that the customer always comes first and that everyone that visits us leaves with the feeling that we’ve been a positive impact in their life. This is more than getting a cup of coffee.
- Have high attention to detail in regards to presentation, preparation, and cleanliness.
- Self-starter and able to work independently.
- Dedicated team player with a positive attitude.
- Must be punctual and have reliable transportation.
- Eager to learn and grow.
- High School Diploma or GED, and 18 years or older.
- You will be moving! This is a very active, high energy position where you must be able to be on your feet for 6-8 hours per day and lift up to 40 lbs on a regular basis.
- Prior coffee experience is a plus but not necessary.
- Open availability (including weekends).
- Work well under pressure.
- Open to constructive feedback, and can show improvement.
- Up to $25/hour
- Complete health plan available to full-time employees.
- Extensive growth potential with a Management Team that recognizes your performance.