COFFEE. CULTURE. COMMUNITY.
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to make a difference in your community? YOU’RE A ROCKSTAR. WE WANT YOU!
Mercurys Coffee Co. has been providing Outrageously Good Coffee and customer experiences to the Pacific Northwest since 1998, at eight Eastside locations.
At Mercurys Coffee Co. our Mission is To Embrace People, Foster Relationships, and Spread Love – One Greeting, Connection, and Relationship at a Time.
What Does it take to be a Successful Store Manager?
- Promotes a culture that embodies Mercurys' mission statement.
- Facilitates change and empowers employees to grow and develop.
- Inspires a shared purpose and engagement.
- Models a passion and commitment to continued success.
Delivers Operational Excellence
- Effectively utilizes tools and has a strong sense of ownership to drive results.
- Has an unwavering commitment to quality in store operations and the customer experience.
- Champions the ongoing spirit of development and professional growth across their team.
- Creates a culture that attracts, retains and develops the highest quality Assistant Store Managers, Shift Leaders, Baristas and Team Members.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. Job responsibilities can change according to the operational needs of the business.
The Ideal Candidate Will
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience as a Manager for high quality food service or retail provider. with superior customer service standards and/or related experience and training.
- Consistently demonstrate performance that embodies Mercurys' Vision, Mission and Values.
- Carry a friendly, energetic, personable demeanor and have a passion for great customer service, with a customer-first and quality-focused mentality.
- Carry themselves professionally, be agile and maintain composure in a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong time-management and delegation skills.
- Possess good problem-solving skills and sound judgment.
- Have the ability to perform various physical tasks during the work shift.
- Industry leading pay structures.
- Complete health plan available to full-time employees.
- Extensive growth potential with a Management Team that recognizes your performance.
Job Type: Full-time