Travel ICU Registered Nurse - RN
Local Hospital is looking to add multiple travel RNs for 13 week contracts with the possibility to extend.
- 7p - 7a, 36 hours a week
- must be willing to float to med surg.
- provide care to patienets across the age spectrum.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate health care services for patients suffering with a broad range of health conditions.
- Work closely with Physicians and other members of healthcare team to provide quality care to all patients
Travel RN ICU Qualifications:
- Must have all immunizations and health records up to date (MMR, Varicella, Hep B, PPD, Physical, Flu Shot)
- Must have current and clear NY State RN License
- BLS, ACLS Required
- CCRN Preferred
- At least 2 year of ICU experience
- Must be able to pass Criminal Background check as well as Drug Screen.