Large OB/GYN Practice has an immediate need for for RN Clinical Nurse Manager/Manager of Clinical Operations to oversee busy OB/GYN practice with two locations. Competitive salary and benefit package offered.
RN Clinical Nurse Manager/Manager of Clinical Operations Responsibilities include:
- Planning, coordinating and overseeing patient services and clinical activities of OB/GYN in conjunction with providers and other practice administration resources.
- Provide leadership and guidance to ensure that all clinical staff(nurses, medical assistants and registration) are properly trained and working within their scope of practice.
- Direct, organize and supervise the work of the clinical staff, manage personnel issues, and lead a productive and supportive work environment.
- Provide clinical services as needed together with office staff. Triage and assess patient needs and problems.
- Perform and interpret NSTs, Urodynamic testing (Laborie), review lab test results,injections, vaccinations, blood draws, consult with physicians, and return nurse calls to patients.
- Current NYS RN license
- BSN required, Masters Degree preferred.
- Two years operational and supervisory experience required.
- 5-6 years’ nursing experience, preferably in an office/clinic/out patient setting.
- Excellent multi-tasking, communication and organizational skills required.
- Experience in OB/GYN strongly preferred.
- Previous experience with budget, and KPI development, human resource and financial performance management preferred.