Registered Nurse (RN) Per diem
Looking to add RNs to our Per Diem team to work in Long Term Care facilities in and around Buffalo, NY.
Highest rates paid DOE.
Work at top-rated facilities.
Choose from multiple facilities.
Enjoy Flexible Scheduling--choose to work as much or as little as you'd like.
- Administration of nursing care to designated residents.
- Coordinate and support the activities of the certified nurse assistants and actively participates in the direct care of resident.
- Administers medications and specific treatments as ordered by the physician.
- Provides assessment of changes observed in condition, behavior, etc. of residents.
- Provides documentation in accordance of regulatory codes regarding residents' status, measurable goals, specific intervention and related resident outcomes.
RN Per Diem Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of Long Term Care experience within the last 3 years.
- Current employment working clinically as a LPN.
- LPN License current and without restrictions.
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug tests for pre-employment.