Director of Hospitalists - Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
Growing practice looking to add Director of Hospitalist to their team. This is a Full Time, combination position whereby the individual will provide overnight Hospitalist coverage in addition to overseeing the APP team. This is a great opportunity for someone that would like to hone skills sets for both leadership and the delivery of patient care!
Clinical duties include:
- Provides inpatient clinical care to those referred to the Hospitalist service, conducting daily rounds.
- Collaboration with interdisciplinary team to initiate and coordinate early discharge.
Director Responsibilities include:
- Manage team of Advanced Practice Providers
- Oversee schedule for team of Advanced Practice Providers
- Assist with orientation and recruitment of new Advanced Practice Providers
- Conduct performance reviews and peer to peer chart reviews for all team members.
- 5 years experience as practicing NP or PA.
- Must be graduate of accredited NP/PA program.
- Must have current NYS NP/PA license.
- Prior management experience preferred.
- Must be able to work independently, have strong leadership skills.