We are looking for energetic, motivated, individuals to join our team. A positive attitude and a desire to work as part of a team is a must. Margaritas offers a fun environment, flexible work schedules and competitive pay. No experience needed!
Margaritas is a great company for starting or continuing your career in hospitality. We have a strong culture in people development and promote many hourly employees in salaried management roles. There are many restaurant companies to choose from, but they're not like us!
Check us out on our website at www.margs.com
BENEFITS of working at Margaritas:
- Health Insurance (Eligibility rules apply)
- Paid Vacations (Eligibility rules apply)
- A fun place to work
- Competitive hourly wages
- Discretionary bonuses based on incentive programs
- Food discounts in all Margaritas restaurants at any time
- Company sponsored events throughout New England
- Excellent training; All employees are given extensive training and are cross-trained in many different positions. You will then be encouraged and supported to bring your knowledge forward and lead your location to excellence.
- Opportunities to occasionally fill in and relocate to other Margaritas locations.
- Tuition cost savings benefit through New England College of Business Partnership.
Apply to be a part of our awesome team today!
- Nights and weekends
- 18+ years of age
Margaritas in Orono, ME is looking for a bartender to join our strong team. Our ideal candidate is attentive, motivated, and reliable.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Check customer's identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Proven working experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.