Mara Ray Wig Boutique in Florence, SC a company of Belle of Hope LLC an eCommerce business that sells various brands and products on multiple online platforms including Amazon, eBay, Bonanza, personal wholesale site and business website. We are seeking an eCommerce Product Listing Specialist to join our growing team! You will be responsible for maintaining, updating, and creating new product listings on different marketplace platforms in addition to frequent inventory management and social media marketing.
- Update and manage online product catalogs - including new product listing setup and enriched product content
- Use a detailed approach to accurately categories and describe products
- Ensure all products follow marketplace style guides and regulations. Be aware of and implement new guidelines and regulations on all platforms
- Write copy for product descriptions, email broadcasts, website landing pages, social media postings, blogs, videos and other marketing materials.
- Create landing pages, enhanced content, blog posts, social posts, paid ads, and other inbound content.
- Use Microsoft Excel to update and create listings
- Monitor product placement and visibility
- Utilizes Search Engine Optimization (SEO) principles to create, manage and optimize content to support online marketing (organic and pay per click) campaigns on Google, Bing and other Search Engines.
- Manage promotional calendar as directed by management
- Cross-check, confirm and correct product specs and attributes as needed
- Organize digital asset requests as directed by management
- Must meet deadlines given
- 1 year demonstrated experience working with eCommerce platforms such as Amazon
- Recent experience with eCommerce Marketplace Channels such as Amazon (Vendor Central preferred), Wayfair, Walmart and Overstock
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Particularly Excel, fluent with formulas and pivot tables is preferred)Strong critical thinking, problem solving and analysis skills - Monitors own work and able to develop new methods for improvement
- Tech savviness with an initiative to learn new software systems quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Photoscape, SnipIt or another photo editing program is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to professionally post to Social Media applications (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and balance conflicting demands.
- Adobe Photoshop (beginner’s level or higher)
- A love for hair and beauty supplies a PLUS!
Job Type: Part-Time Contractor 20-30 hrs
Education: High school or equivalent (Required), Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field OR equivalent experience preferred
Work Location: 315 N. Beltline Drive, Ste C, Florence, SC 29501
Please email your resume with your application. No Phone Calls Please!