Lush Puppy Pet Resort in Jupiter, FL is looking for one receptionist to join our 27 person strong team. We are located on 400 Capital Street. Our ideal candidate is attentive, punctual, and engaged.
We are seeking a Front Desk Receptionist who would like to join our wonderful team and grow with our company. This position is currently a Part-time position with the option of Full-time within the next few months.
We operate 365 days/year so this position may require you to work 1st shift (6:45 am-2:00 pm M-F), 2nd shift (12:00-7:15 M-F), and/or some weekends (8:45-4:15 pm Saturday and Sunday 8:45-11:15 am and 3:30-6:15 pm). Some holidays may also be required.
Candidates need to have excellent customer service skills, be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment while remaining positive and calm even when dealing with the most challenging of customers. You must be an animal lover who is reliable, honest, professional and a team player.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Time Management Skills
- Greet clients and their pets
- Handle phone calls and provide accurate information
- Schedule reservations for Daycare, Boarding, Grooming, and Temperament Tests
- Maintain accurate and complete client records
- Monitor all future reservations to ensure all vaccines are up to date
- Communicate effectively with all clients and staff members
- Provide feedback to customers in regards to their pet(s) in our Resort
- Create and compile daily and weekly reports
- Monitor reservation capacity daily and keep management advised on capacity level issues
- Maintain client wait list for holidays and other busy times to maximize revenues and minimize client issues
Job Qualifications required:
- Previous Receptionist experience working in the Pet Industry (Veterinary, Grooming, or Daycare and Boarding) is preferred, but any Hospitality industry will be considered
- Ability to multitask while paying close attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment while demonstrating a high level of initiative and motivation
- Must be mature, dependable, efficient, and dedicated
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
We look forward to hearing from you.