The LBB Manager
As a manager, you’re on the front lines to deliver the food, service, and experience our guests have come to expect at Little Big Burger. You will be responsible for writing effective schedules for your team, placing all food orders and overseeing the daily operations of the restaurant. You will work to ensure that our company culture is at the center of everything we do at Little Big Burger.
- Driving sales through excellent internal operations and outside marketing
- Controlling cost of sales and profit and loss
- Training and developing your team through coaching and written evaluations.
- Recruiting and leading team members.
- Preparing nightly deposits.
- Daily balancing of petty cash and tills.
- Ensuring that line and temp checks are being completed twice a day.
- Responsible for processing guest orders, bagging orders and preparing beverages.
- Accurately handles cash, credit and comp transactions.
- Maintains clean work area, levels of supplies and other duties at the direction of management.
- Is proficient in all aspects of our food preparation including; grill station, build station, fryers, and prep.
- Delivers food that upholds our high level of quality.
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of all front and back of house areas in the restaurant.
- Understands that a guest complaint can be a gift and works to resolve any guest issues or concerns to ensure 100% complete guest satisfaction.
- Ensures that work area is clean and sanitary in accordance with the city and state health department codes. Knows sanitation guidelines.
Requirements: Must be able to continuously stand or walk as well as to bend, squat, and lift up to 50 pounds. Must have a flexible availability and be able to work evenings and weekends. Must possess strong people-oriented leadership skills and excellent communication skills. Personal drive, determination, sound decision making and problem-solving skills are a must.