LB Kitchen in Portland, ME is looking for line/prep cooks to join our team! We are located in the East end at 249 Congress Street and on the West end at 231 York St. Our ideal candidate is someone who has strong values in food, and specifically functional food. You have a creative mind, love experimenting with food and recipes and bring an energy and passion for food to our kitchen.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Commitment and dedication to quality and consistency of work
- Advanced knife skills, knowledge of food/kitchen safety
- Strong communication skills, mature interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Must be open-minded and inclusive of all people
- Must be clean, organized and professional - We have an open line and open kitchen
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and climb a flight of stairs while carrying things 20+ times per day
- Ability to manage inventory & place orders, create & manage prep lists
- Capable of managing high volume line service
- Ideal candidate has 5 years kitchen experience. (a minimum of 2 years is required)
- Direct Primary Care Services
Meal benefits: 1 full meal for each shift you work, 1 shift drink (beer/wine/kombucha/lattes), bottomless drip coffee/tea, 30% discount on non-shift food
Self care perks: Wellness exchange program with The Good Medicine Collective (Heat + Hydro Therapy's, Acupuncture, Yoga, Meditation, Massage)
- Creative Freedom
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.