Lake Windsor Country Club in Windsor, WI is looking for beverage cart team members to join our team. We are located on 4628 Golf Dr. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and reliable.
Golf Pro and assistant
Summary of Position:
Provide timely, accurate and friendly service while preparing the highest quality beverages for our guests.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take beverage orders from guests and servers.
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with the Golf Course standard drink recipes.
- Learns the names and personally recognize our regulars.
- Record drink orders accurately and immediately after receipt into the register system.
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make change (if applicable).
- Prepare garnishes for drinks.
- Maintains cans and cups in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion of beverages.
- Clean and organize beverage carts before returning.
- Knowledgeable about the drinks you are serving to golfers.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the golf pro shop, beverage cart, and storage room.
- Report all equipment problems and beverage cart maintenance issues to golf pro and or assistant.
- Assist the restocking and replenishment of beverage cart inventory and supplies.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the golf pro or assistant golf pro.
- Be 18 years of age.
- Have working knowledge of beer, wine and liquor and common drink recipes.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a cash register.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.