Kronoz in New York City, NY is looking for installation service technician to join our strong team. Our ideal candidate is attentive, motivated, and hard-working.
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Establishes service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Keeps personal equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Electronics Troubleshooting,
- Analyzing Information
- Client Relationships
- Equipment Maintenance
- Reporting Skills
- Quality Focus
- Have all required certifications or licenses mandated by industry
We are looking forward to hearing from you.