The Queen Creek Olive Mill Marketplace in Scottsdale, AZ is looking for part-time retail associate to join our team. We are located on 7122 E Greenway Pkwy.
If you are passionate about finest quality foods and would enjoy being an ambassador for Arizona's only local grower and producer of extra virgin olive oil. We are looking for someone who is excited to learn all there is to know about our fresh, local product. You will learn to become an extra virgin olive oil guru and share your knowledge with customers.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate excellent customer service, cash handling experience, preparing products for sampling, stocking and cleaning. Cafe experience is a definite PLUS since the candidate will be describing gourmet food and suggesting products to our customers. The candidate will also be required to maintain and clean our gourmet food tasting areas. Ability to learn our Point of Sale System.
Summary of Position
Adhere to company cleanliness standards through utilization of daily opening and closing checklists and operational procedures. Provide friendly, knowledgeable, responsive service. Make each guest feel welcome and ensure each guest receives the highest level of customer service. Each associate’s objective is to show our guests a wonderful time, leaving them happy and wanting to visit again and again!
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times. Personally greet and speak with customers, make them feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them.
- Responsible for cash control and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and end of day reconciliation procedures in accordance with Queen Creek Olive Mill’s policies and procedures.
- Make recommendations you feel your guests will enjoy. Inform guests of daily and monthly specials, and all current events and activities. Be familiar with all products offered by QCOM. Make suggestions to our customers (up-sell) on how to use products. Suggest our monthly pairing specials and other pairing ideas. Answer questions about our retail products, food, beverages and other services.
- Fully understand the operation of the Point of Sale (POS) system. Scan or ring-up items, honor appropriate discounts. Prepare final bill, collect payment, process credit card charge or make change, present receipt to guest. Bag and wrap items as necessary.
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow associates as situations arise.
- Answer questions about our retail products, food, beverages and other services. Be prepared to do on-site tastings when required.
- Be fully aware of all promotions, specials and upcoming events, including The Pit schedule and menu.
- Check event calendar daily and subscribe to the company email list to get the latest upcoming events.
- Perform tasks assigned on checklists or by manager/lead on duty; these must be completed at end of day.
- Maintain clean service areas in accordance with the opening and closing policy and procedures.
- Assist customers when requesting shipping of their order as per the store shipping procedure.
- When asked, be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operations of the Queen Creek Olive Mill as directed by the owner, store manager or your immediate supervisor.
- Restock retail inventory as required.
- At least 19 years of age
- Possess an up-to-date food handler certificate for the county in which he/she is employed.
- Be able to cope with the stress of seasonal sales activity and hours.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Ability to work well with employees, customers, and management.
- Excellent critical thinking & decision-making skills.
- Customer Service Skills: Customers are going to ask to speak to the Manager. How you interact with customers is crucial for repeat business, employee morale and the health of your company. Great customer service skills will help you solve issues before they become problems, and help foster customer loyalty.
- Knowledge of computer applications including our POS system.
- Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of your department.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- A passion for the culinary sciences and team building.