We are a busy multi-specialty clinic offering chiropractic, physical therapy, massage therapy, and fitness/rehabilitation services across 2 locations in Edina (Hwy 62 and Xerxes Ave.) and St. Paul (University Ave. and Hwy 280).
- Job Type: Part time up to Full time; Some evening and weekend hours may be required.
- Assists doctors in treatment rooms with patients and assists patients in the gym for rehabilitation
- Room/greet patients
- Assist doctor with patient charting/electronic health records
- Instruct patient in doctor directed stretches/exercises and work with patients one on one in the gym
- Maintain treatment rooms (cleaning/stocking)
- Maintain gym area (cleaning/stocking)
- Provide specific, doctor directed manual therapy/soft tissue release to patients
- Administer therapeutic ultrasound
- Attend scheduled meetings (Friday mornings)
- Background in one or more of the following areas: exercise science, exercise physiology, sports medicine, athletic and or personal training, massage, physical therapy.
- Experience and knowledge with exercises is required.
- Desired candidate must be motivated to learn.
- Knowledgeable in anatomy and have basic typing and computer skills.
- Experience with hands on tissue work is preferred*
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced clinical environment.
- Candidate must be available to work at either location depending on need.
We are looking forward to reading your application.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive a text message with a link to your profile as well as a text message when an employer has responded to your application.