Hydro P.U.N.C. Cafe in Central Falls, RI is looking for one barista/cashier to join our team!!
The Barista/Cashier is responsible for taking orders and preparing coffee and espresso drinks quickly and accurately for customers.
- Barista experience is a requirement
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and stay composed under pressure
- Great communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to follow direction and protocols well
- Must have reliable transportation
- Bilingual speaker highly desirable (Spanish, Portuguese)
- Take customers’ food, produce, and drink orders and receive payment from customers in a timely manner
- Will be responsible for making specialty coffees such as Chemex, V60, and espresso based drinks
- Address all customer concerns and create a pleasant dining experience
- Communicate order tickets accurately to the kitchen
- Check orders to ensure accuracy before giving to customers
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas
- Clean, stock, and restock counter, workstations and display cases
- Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times
- Maintain Grubhub Tablet delivery service and ensure all orders are taken and delivered accurately
- Maintain clear and constant kitchen communication
Open availability desirable
Morning and Afternoon shifts available
The Employee will be directly under the supervision of the Restaurant Managers and work collaboratively with the Hydro P.U.N.C. team and company management.
We look forward to meeting you!!! Please send a copy of your resume with 2 references.
NOTE: This job description is not meant to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.