Greenville Neo Burrito is located in West Greenville at 1268 Pendleton Street. We're a health conscious, sustainability focused restaurant with 4 locations so far. We value creating quality food daily that we never freeze from regionally sourced whole ingredients free of hormones and antibiotics. We are also proponents of sustainability; we do our part by composting and recycling, reducing waste, and implementing various eco-friendly projects such as solar panels and rainwater harvesters. Right now we are on a hiring drive and are holding open interviews for any interested candidates. Open interviews are held at 10AM on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and 3PM on Tuesdays and Fridays.
We try to make Neo a great place to work where employees can have a good time while being productive. Here's some of the benefits you receive as a Neo employee:
- Competitive wages: At Neo GVL employees earn a minimum of approximately $10 per hour with tips included (subject to fluctuations based on tips received). There is plenty of room to grow from here, fully trained and tenured employees can earn $15 or more per hour. As the popularity of the location increases, we expect the tip rate to rise and increase overall wages earned.
- Flexible hours: We understand sometimes you have things going on in your life and you need some time off from work, that's cool with us. Just give us at least 2 weeks notice and we'll always honor requests for time off. We also have plenty of different time slots in the schedule, so we can work with various daily availabilities.
- Food card and employee discount: We've got great food and we want to share it with our employees as a thanks for their hard work. Employees earn money on their food cards based on hours worked. If you run out of money on your food card or want to purchase bottled beverages or desserts at a discount, this is also an option. Employees receive a 50% cash discount on all meal purchases and a 25% cash discount on bottled beverage and dessert purchases.
- Quirky team and fun environment: At Neo we're all different and perhaps a little weird (in the best of ways) and we all have fun together. We like to have a good time while serving up awesome food. Employees are free to take turns playing music stations of their choosing, within public friendly guidelines, of course. We regularly have company parties where employees from all locations are invited to gather. Neo is a family as much as it is a restaurant.
- Shift draft beers: We finally have our alcohol license and kegs of quality beer, and we love sharing with our hardworking employees! All employees of legal drinking age will be eligible for up to two free draft beers at the end of a shift once they have finished work and clocked out.
If after reading all this, Neo sounds like a good fit for you, please read on to our expectations of employees:
- Arrive to shifts on time, in uniform and ready to work
- If unable to arrive for a shift due to illness or other emergency, you must arrange for another employee to cover your shift
- Prepare and serve food to customers with a positive attitude
- Ensure quality and quantity of food on the line
- Maintain sanitary and cleanliness at workstations and in all areas of the restaurant
- Assist customers with checkout at the register
- Wash dishes
- Bus tables and clean dining area
- Work continuously while on the clock, avoiding excessive time spent idling
- Clock out for any breaks from working, including food and cigarette breaks
- Positive work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to learn and grow with the team
- No experience necessary, we will teach you everything you need to know about working in our restaurant
We are looking forward to receiving your application!