Gracie's On West Main in Leola, PA is looking for experienced prep cooks to join our 40 plus person strong team. We are located on 264 W Main Street. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, punctual, and hard-working. Are you looking to make great food? Sick of just making the same recipes over and over again without any change ever? Are you looking to help create, taste and season new dishes on a regular basis. The maybe we'd be a good fit for each other.
- Taste, season and adjust food
- Help create new dishes
- Help install new prep items and adjust recipes
- Follow recipes
- Sanitize and prepare equipment and workstation for cooking
- Weigh and measure ingredients
- Mix, wash, peel, chop, grind, strain, slice meat and vegetables
- Basic cooking functions such preparing sauces, dressing, rubs ect.
- Label stock and inventory all ingredients
- Help check-in, rotate and put away food orders
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas
- Working with a smoker to smoke meats (will train)
- Experience as a Prep Cook
- Dedication to producing really great food
- Ability to work in a fast paced high pressure environment
- Good commutation skills
We are looking forward to reading your application.